Last updated: July 1, 2023
We collect following personal information:
Information you provide: We collect and store information you provide through interaction with our web site, Nuvola Analytics Platform App, Nuvola Analytics Platform API and Nuvola Analytics teams through e-mail or phone.
Type of information we collect:
- E-mail address
- Company Name
- Payment details
- Phone number
- Username / user ID
- Content of your communications and files you upload or send to us
- Images/Videos (for example, when you provide testimonial)
Automated Collection: We collect and store some information in automated fashion related to your interaction with our systems:
- IP address/MAC address you use to access our system
- Computer/Device information
- Security credentials information
- Platform Services metrics such as usage, interaction, errors, your settings and preferences, API calls and other logs
- E-mail addresses/phone numbers used to contact us
Nuvola Analytics is using your information to provide our services. We never sell or share your personal information with any third parties. Our purposes:
- Provide Platform Services, such as registration and authentication of users, business reporting.
- Support and Improve our Platform Services: Nuvola Analytics uses personal information to provide support of our platform, investigate and fix reported issues, and improve our Platform Services.
- Communication: Nuvola Analytics Sales and Support teams may use your personal information to communicate with you regarding Platform Services through different channels such as e-mails, phone, chat and etc.
- Other purposes which require your consent: Nuvola Analytics may ask your consent to use your personal information for specific purposes, for example such as testimonials or product references.
Your personal information will reside within your region: EU for EMEA customers and US for Americas
Your personal information is Nuvola Analytics’ priority. Our platform is designed to keep it secured through encryption at all times. We also maintain a high level of internal standards, policies and procedures in relation to Data Security, Data Protection and Privacy which guard access and use of personal information within the company.
Your Company Administrators have all required rights to create, update and delete your personal information stored within the Nuvola Analytics Platform.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you are a user of Nuvola Analytics platform and you would like to make a request and exercise any of the above rights please contact your Company Administrator for assistance. If you are a Company Administrator please contact our support team for assistance.
Nuvola Analytics platform due to a specific of services we provide does not maintain any children’s specific content or children’s personal information.